- Take an inventory of materials.
- Choose a study method.
- Plan out how much time is needed for each subject.
- Create practice problems and test questions that follow a similar pattern to questions given by teachers.
- Seek out teachers and ask questions concerning the exam including length, style, and suggested methods of
- Reflect on study habits before the exam as well as results after the exam.
- Learn from successes and failures. Use finals as a chance to grow.
It is important that students approach finals with a plan, build a foundation, and look for learning opportunities from
both the positive and negative experiences.